Terms & Conditions
The term 'ConnectIT' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 73 Ubi Road 1, #08-50 Oxley Bizhub, Singapore 408733. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknolwedge that such infromation and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, apperance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unathorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use fo this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by the Singapore Courts.
Privacy & Security
This privacy statement will determine and control how ConnectIT Online uses and protects any information that you provide when using this website.
ConnectIT Online will do our best to ensure that none of your information are misused, and that your privacy is fully protected. If you are required to provide any information or details for identification purposes, you can be assured that it will only be utilised according to this privacy statement.
In order to protect your personal details, all electronic storage and transfer of personal information is secured with adequate electronic security technologies.
If you are only here for browsing purposes, we will not retain any information that will allow us to identify you as a unique individual.
Information that may be collected from you
Purpose of information collection
Record keeping purposes
Product and service evaluation
Ensuring that your purchase reaches you
Sending out emails regarding new products, promotions and offers that may interest you
We are devoted in ensuring that all information provided to us is secure, and protected against unauthorised access or misuse. For us to attainthis objective, we have implemented strict operational and electronic procedures as prevention.
Cookies will allow us to improve our website according to your needs, through analysing the web traffic data collected on the website. A cookie does not allow any collection or access to any information about you or your computer. The only information that we shall collect will be of those you provide to us knowingly.
While most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you may make changes to the browser settings to disable cookies, should you find it necessary. This may, however, diminish your full website experience.
Links to External Websites
At times, you may come across links to websites that may provide further information for your reference. Once you click on these links and leave our website, this privacy statement will no longer be valid, as we do not have control over those websites. Therefore, we will not be liable in the protection or security of any information that you may choose to share on those websites. It is recommended that you read through their privacy statement as a precaution.
Control of Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute, or provide your personal details to third parties without your consent, with the exception of when it is required by law to do so.
If you wish to void any permission given to us to use your personal information for marketing purposes at any time, please send us an email at: ((insert email address))
If there are any changes to be made to the information that you have provided us with, please send us an email at: ((insert email address))
We will make the necessary changes as soon as possible.
All prices set by ConnectIT Online are inclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST), excluding delivery, and product insurance, unless otherwise stated. Product prices may vary from time to time, and may change without prior notice. Please take note of the current price before purchasing. Orders will always reflect the latest price updated by us, even if your screen displays the outdated price. We will have the right to turn down order(s) with or without further explanation.
Once an order is made, you are providing guarantee that you will purchase the product(s) from us.
Please ensure that the credit information provide is 100% true and with full disclosure. Any additional charges imposed by you during or after the purchase will be bore by you and credited to your credit card company.
((insert payment method))
Risks present in the product(s), and responsibility for insurance shall be passed to you at the time of delivery. Delivery time frame quoted by us are merely estimates, and should not be taken as commitments. ConnectIT Online will not bear the responsibility for any non-delivery, delay in delivery, and any loss or damage whatsoever that are caused directly or indirectly by any events that is a result of the elements of nature or anything beyond our control. This includes, but are not limited to, natural disaster (flood, earthquake, etc.), fire, war, import bans, etc.